AC IV: Black Flag
  • Got my launch review done:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/13623/Assassin's-Creed-IV:-Black-Flag-Review.html

For the lazy: Best Assassin's game yet and even awesomer pirate game. Excited to see the Xbox One version.
  • I am loving that it is getting above average reviews. I am in the minority that I enjoyed 3 and am really looking forward to this.
  • I enjoyed 3 too, Connor was just the weak point overall with this character. Edward is a badass and cocky, which I like.
  • I still need to play 3 before I move on to this.
  • What I didn't like about 3 was that I barely understood how to do all of the ancillary stuff. I would rescue these people and yet I had no idea what building a barrel would do for me. In the previous ones I loved getting all my assassins up to 10 and then raining hell upon my enemies.
  • I really hated the tower defense stuff in Revelations. I stopped doing them.

I'm with you, I loved managing my assassins and sending them out on jobs and leveling them up. That was pretty fun.
  • Oh the tower defense was horrible. I'm glad that went away. What I like is I get the feeling with Black Flag I will want to just explore. Even after beating it just trying to find places to plunder. I want this game. I am just trying to decide if I pay full price or wait for it to fall.
  • I wanted Watch Dogs more. I doubt I'll get through AC3 and AC4 by then tho.
  • I wanted watch dogs more but the more I saw the more I wanted AC. I'm glad they are holding back watch dogs to make it better. I never understood why ubi would have two heavy hitters right off the bat.
  • Yea I'm glad it got delayed, not only to make it better, but there's way too much stuff coming out holiday anyways...and I'll be broke after everything
  • I HATED 3. Got 10-15 hours into it and just stopped.

Thanks for the review Adam!

This went from a "no buy" to a "get it cheap for PC" game for me.

I doubt I will go back to try to finish 3... :why:
  • No problem, thanks for the read!

Seriously, I'm excited for the Xbox One version

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!