Borderlands 2
  • Love this game. Has to be the game I've put the most time into this console generation and that's probably because I spent a lot of time playing it co-op with my brother.

Well, my daughter ended up getting the game and now that I have a working PS3 again I started up a new character to co-op with Heather (I bought the new Psycho pack and started with that class).

As it turns out, Gearbox is having sweepstakes--link your account to Shift and chase after the daily bounty to win prizes and in-game loot. Grand Prize is $50k. So maybe it's time for some of you to dust off BL2. I was able to find/kill the bounty yesterday in about half an hour, so it doesn't seem like it will be a lot of work. Plus it is only Day 3 so there is still time to get in on the action.
  • Yea I was reading about this the other day. It's a neat contest!

Niteside, Lambo and I were playing BL2 quite a bit up until GTA came out. It's definitely a game I want to revisit once I'm done. I still have to finish the story DLC and all the side quests. (I've 100% the story and side quests of the main game)
  • I'm 0/2 for finishing a Borderlands game. I think it's cause I never had anyone to play with :(
  • Lots of people have it for xBox... I've never played a borderlands game WITH someone really, so I think that's a lame excuse mister!!!

As for the sweapstakes.... can't win in Canada, and they don't track your stats in Canada... LAAAAAAME!
  • I'm not done with any of the DLC yet (at least I don't think) but I do have the Season Pass.

Sorry about Canada!
  • I have 'finished' all the DLC. And by finish I meant the main story. Soooo many side quests. Tiny Tina's assault on dragon keep was excellent
  • I haven't touched the DLC yet. Looking forward to it. I might do it in the New Game+
  • It's better to do the DLC on Vault Hunter and True Vault Hunter for sure. You'll get better drops and more XP but it can be hard as hell without friends.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!