Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
  • So, I'm working my Xbox backlog before I get an Xbox One and have been putting in some time with RDR Undead Nightmare. It's pretty fun so far, the writing feels pretty intensely B-movie and the action is still fun. It's got me thinking a lot about how much fun RDR was and what I expect from GTAV.

Some of the things seem a bit mysterious, though, like how I ran into Pestilence (the horse) seemingly randomly. I tamed it, and now ride it, but I hadn't planned on it. Any good tips/guides to share?
  • Trading in RDR is my biggest mistake in gaming, it's one of my top games this gen. To make things worse I traded it in before I finished Undead. It's $20 on the marketplace. I'd like to see it drop, I'm hoping when GTA V comes out they'll have a Rockstar sale. I'd like to have this in my digital library.
  • I bought and, surprise, haven't played Undead Nightmare.

Thinking about RDR does make me more excited to play GTA:V than thinking about GTA:IV. Damn that was an awesome game... minus the plant picking shit. Fuck that.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!