Deals!!!
  • I'm just gonna do a deals thread to keep it organized. It'll be up to you guys to keep up. I may change the thread title on bigger deals so you guys know.

• MGS2 & MGS3 pack = $10 on the Xbox Marketplace.
    MGS Peacewalker = $10 on the Xbox Marketplace.

Expires 8/28
  • Xbox 360 - Splintercell Blacklist = $45 on gamestop.com. Use codes SAVER and GUST15
  • Did you get SC?
  • No but I want it bad. Ill wait for the $25-$30 deal around Christmas.
  • GameFly Used Game Sale:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS3 or Xbox 360) $10

Crysis 3 (PS3 or Xbox 360) $13

Gears of War: Judgment (Xbox 360) $15
    + Free Shipping

http://feedly.com/k/1dJIXch
  • Bully: Scolarship Edition is $3.74 on Xbox live.

Such a good game for so cheap. I'm buying cause when I gamefly'd it at release and it had huge issues. Those issues have been fixed.

Buy!!!!
  • There must be a Rockstar sale. Red Dead is $14.99
  • Fuzz, is there a link or anything about which issues they've fixed on X360? I LOVED Bully, but had a game-breaking bug about 2/3 of the way through the game and could not bring myself to play it any more. If that's 100% fixed for sure I'd be inclined to pick it up.
  • http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/27/gta-5-pre-orders-at-microsoft-store-get-20-xbl-credit/

GTA 5 pre-orders at Microsoft Store get $20 XBL credit

Pre-ordering Rockstar's latest sandbox crime game, Grand Theft Auto 5 ,on Xbox 360 through the Microsoft Store will nab you some Xbox Live Marketplace credit: 1,600 MS Points worth, or $20 in real-world money.

Microsoft issued an update converting MS Points to real currency on Xbox 360 yesterday. This coupon code, despite being in the old MS Points currency, is still valid after this update.

Grand Theft Auto 5 is set to launch on Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 17. Rockstar parent company Take-Two expects the game will generate $600 million in revenue – and maybe you'll spend that bonus $20 on the inevitable DLC.
  • Quick look on wiki and no mention of gamebreak patches. Just the patches after release that fixed framerate and freezing with old consoles. So I can't say for sure.

I was having issues of lock ups and huge framerate dips when I'd leave the academy.

I remember that kissing a boy was my 10,000th achievement point. :D
  • That ms deal is pretty cool. I hope they continue this with the digital copies next gen.

I have mine preordered at amazon where I have $45 in credit. Or I'd do this.
  • lmao @ the achievement.

Yeah I had something where I had to cross town back to the carnivel, and every single time, no matter what I did before and how I approached it, it would freeze on the narrow path before I hit the carnival. It drove me crazy. One day, I'll probably pick it up on PC, but I doubt they ever fixed that.
  • Max Payne 3 is $9.99

Buy this game.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!