Witcher 2
  • So yesterday I picked up witcher 2 for the 360. Anyone play it/enjoy it/have any tips that could be useful?

• Niteside snagged it for $10 during the summer digital sale. I don't think he's touched it.

I know nothing about it.
  • It's on my wishlist. That's all I know
  • I bought it and still haven't played it. Fucking Steam...
  • It was my game of the year before I played Walking Dead.

Here's my review of it: http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/Xbox-360/13475/The-Witcher-2:-Assassins-of-Kings.html
  • So it is pretty cool. I wish I could turn the sensitivity down. Reading review now.
  • Would it be better to play Witcher (1) before 2? Or is it not that big of a deal?
  • I am loving the hell out of it. NoWare I asked the guy at the store the same thing and he said it is a continuation but it really isn't necessary. From what I have played so far they do a pretty good job of giving his backstory so I haven't felt lost.
  • Nice!

I plan on checking it out at some point for sure
  • I'm hooked. One thing I like about it is the crafting system is different than skyrim. Instead of all the mats being different instead it is like all plants are part of 3 sub catagories and it is that catagory that needs to be used not a specific plant. It did make me wonder if this was tucked within skyrims system but here it is evident as each flower has one of 3 colors it is associated with.
  • The combat is sweet as well though punishing (at least for me). I hear that after chapter 1 it gets easier but so far on a lot of encounters I need to really think out a plan and swith between defensive spells and swordplay.

UGH I WISH I COULD GO HOME AND PLAY!!!
  • @NoWareMan9 Playing 1 isn't necessary, as 2 gives you a brief back story, and if you really want more back story just read the wiki about the plotline. The combat is terrible in the first game which is why I could never finish it.

you are making me want to play Witcher 2 again :x
  • I watched some YouTube videos of this. It looks great. I just don't have time. I will keep my eye out for #3 when it comes out.
  • I'm buying 2 on Steam tonight!

Debating about buying 1 as well.

Both are on sale
  • 1's gameplay wasn't that good at all, it's painful. 2 fixes everything in every way.
  • Beat this last week. What an awesome game. I can't wait for 3. Though I dug how it wasn't open world and hope that cdr or whatever there names can translate it to open world right.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!