Canadian Targets $150.00 wiiu basic
  • http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644403

I'd totally get one for 150 even being the basic I'll just use my own hdd.
  • Pretty good deal. I'd buy that just for the DK game.
  • Hell yeah. I'd get zombie u and lego undercover as well. This is about the price i'd bite at.
  • I'd rather have a 3DS XL at that price
  • can't argue that there is more to play at the moment on the 3ds.
  • worth it for lego city undercover
  • That's a price I'll jump in at. However with next gen coming out in November and wedding trips and rings, I don't know if I'll be able to snag this for a while.
  • RINGS?!?
  • I want to play lego city undercover and I'd like to try zombie u. I want wonderful 101 but honestly it looks like the type of game that after 3 hours I'm finished with (in terms of desire to play).
  • I'm thinking sometime next year. But with a 5 day trip to Hawaii for her brothers wedding and Randy's. money will be tight even with the ring I have for trade in value.
  • Nice dude. Good luck!

Excite!
  • Thanks. Turns out trying to get engaged 10 years ago is finally paying off. The grand I spent back then is worth $1500 now in trade. The only kicker is that I have to spend double the trade in to actually trade it in. Just means Jess will get something for $3k that I don't have to worry about paying half really.
  • I have a guy that can help make custom jewelry if you want to bounce design / cost off him as another option. HOLY hijack.

I agree with Fuzz. The 3DS is the better buy.
  • What a sad state nintendo is on when people would choose a handheld wihtout two sticks over their main console.

I agree that at the moment the 3ds if you didn't have one is a better buy but honestly after having one for awhile the graphics kinda suck and it is hampered by not being dual sticked.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!