What's for lunch?
  • Rayman Origins: I knew I would love this game. I really wish I didn't wait so long to put it in. I think I'm about 1/2 way and there's so much more to do after you complete the game. Going back and replaying all of the levels to max out the gold and pink things is going to be a lot of work, but it plays right into my obsessive nature so I HAVE to do it. It's a pick up and play for 5 minutes game. So it's something I can come back to while playing other games. 

Spec Ops The Line: It's a tad cooler than your typical bro-shooter. The acting and dialog are great and the story so far has been awesome. Other than the shooting mechanic the controls are pretty bad. I've died more than a few times because my guy didn't do what I was telling him to. For instance under cover you have your back to a wall/barricade, you either have your left or right shoulder to the wall depending on which way you are facing. Well, if you are facing left and you want move away from cover as a guy with a shotgun approaches, your character moves away from the wall and does a 360 spinning around so that you are looking over the right shoulder again. I got stuck in a part for about 30 minutes because of this problem. It would spin around and completely disorient me and I would get blasted by a shotgun every time. For a game that relies on twitch reflexes in situations like this it's just a bad way to do things. I had to move to a different side of the room I was in to completely avoid the shotgun guy to even get past that part. Other than those instances where the controls work against me I am having a lot of fun with this game. Great story, great graphics and setting. I only paid $10 for it, so win!
  • Oh I see what you did thar.
  • I may pull the trigger on a PS4 this weekend so I can let it sit and collect dust... :happysad:  (Wife actually didnt say no when I mentioned going out to get one... so I may get one just cause the gate is open... before she changes her mind....)

As far as games go, I will play some Trials... and may get Super Time Force...  Gotta work some this weekend, so games will be slow for me.
  • I couldn't get into Spec Ops.  I need to play some Tomb Raider since it was free from PS Plus.  I also want to go back and try and get 100% on Lego Marvel.
  • Old school...Nice.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!