What games are YOU looking forward to in 2014
  • I know this may seem silly... but I have started a list of a few games that I am interested in coming up in 2014...

I'm curious what the rest of you are looking forward to.

My list (so far)

TitanFall
    Watch Dogs (this is probably my #1 right now)
    Destiny
    RBI Baseball (Since I don't have a PS4 (yet?), I am hoping this will fill my MLB The Show needs)
    Dragon Age
    Sims 4 (mainly for my wife... its one of the few games she will actually play)

and the game I just discovered today....

Murdered: Soul Suspect (I just learned about this game today... and for some reason it looks cool to me, so far)

What are you guys looking forward to? :wonder:
  • 360:
    Dark Souls II Collector's Edition
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII -

Xbox One:
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
    Destiny
    Titanfall Collector's Edition
    Dragon Age
    The Division
    Thief
    Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
    Lego: The Hobbit
    UFC
    Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    Watch Dogs: Limited Edition
    Final Fantasy XV

PS3:
    The Witch and the Hundred Knights
    The Last Guardian (lol 2014)
    FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster
    Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

3DS: Bravely Default Collector's Edition

PC:
    The Elder Scrolls Online
  • Jeez Adam, that's on hell of a list. It would take me like three years to get through all that.

Spinal and Fulgore for KI
    KI season 2
    Destiny
    Titanfall
    The next Halo game
    South Park
    Watch Dogs
    CoD (I'm really interested to see what treyarch does with the new hardware)

I'm sure there are games that I'm forgetting but these are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.
  • Yea, I'm screwed :( That's not even including stuff without dates or unannounced :(
  • Destiny
    Titanfall
    Watch Dogs
    South Park (at this point there better be an XBO version)
    Halo
    Theif looks cool. I'll try and snag it cheap
    Minecraft

I think I might get a vita this year to play all of the Indy games that I'm missing out on. If I get one of those ill get PS Plus and Guacemele to start.
  • I forgot about South Park... I have added it to my Steam wish list (I was gonna go PC assuming there wasn't gonna be a Xbone version)

• Destiny
    MLB14 RttS
    Watchdogs
    Thief
    Halo
    Quantum Break (it is 2014 right?)
    Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
    Infamous Second Son
    MGS: Gz
    Titanfall
    Dying LIght
    Mario Kart 8
    MonoLith softs X
    Yarn Yoshi
    Plants vs Zombies : GW
    The Crew
    Dragon Age 3
    The Witcher 3
    Alien Isolation
    Sunset Overdrive
    The Evil Within
    Energy Hook
    Whatever the name of the indie game that looks like ico but with windwaker graphics
    Transistor

....I reserve the right to not get some of these if they suck
  • Dang @wooze!

How you gonna find time to play all that? (Your as bad as @Variation)

:love:

• I really doubt quantum break and the division will be out this year.

I forgot about sunset overdrive. That sounded neat
  • @noware

RBI baseball is a remake of the nes game with liscenced players. It's not a new game.

Sorry, I really doubt it will fill your baseball needs.
  • Destiny
    Titanfall
    Halo
  • @nowhere that is a good question. It will be interesting at the end of the year to see what I actually got. That said I like single player stuff and I don't doubt that a good handful of those are 12 hour experiences.

• @Lambeaus... is that all? Only 3? :wonder:

@TheFuzz - I just heard that the other day... needless to say, I am a little bummed.
  • Not enough time, not enough money.

All my games are multiplayer and will last a while. I'm sure I'll cave on watchdogs.

I'd like to play all the other games you all listed. I'd like a lot of things for that matter
  • Yea those are the games I'm interested in enough to follow. I highly doubt I will be picking them all up. So far the only must haves are Titanfall, Destiny and Halo.

Destiny and Halo are late this year. So that gives me time to knock out some backlog. I want to wait on thief and watch dogs. If I can finish a few games by summer I'll snag one of those for below $40.
  • @TheFuzz - Yeah, I am in the same boat.

Any of those that are mainly (or only) single player, I will be waiting to get on the cheap.

I guess I was thinking Watch Dogs had some Multi aspects to it... but I havent looked into it a ton since its still a ways off...
  • Adam, did you see this?

http://kotaku.com/eight-minutes-of-orc-assassination-in-the-newest-lotr-g-1507295711?autoplay=1

8 minutes of LOTR gameplay. it looks like assassins creed set in LOTR. Very cool
  • @Fuzz Holy fuck that looks amazing. I was going to get it for the wife as she's a LOTR nut, but now I want it. Wow
  • @Fuzz Holy shit that looks awesome!
  • @TheFuzz - yep, that looks awesome!
  • I just watched some videos on The Witcher 3...man that game looks great. That's now on my list of games to watch in 2014. I'd like to snag that on the cheap at some point.
  • @TheFuzz - I started Witcher 1 several months back (against several people telling me to skip it and go straight to 2) and I was enjoying it... but keyboard and mouse only... Other then that I was digging it... but my interest got pulled away.

I may skip ahead to 2, beat that, and then get 3 down the road on the cheap.
  • Do it @NoWareMan9 - Read a synopsis or wiki of 1 then play through 2. Was my GOTY that year.
  • @Variation - yeah, you were one of the "several people" advising me to skip 1. And again, it isn't that I don't like it... cause I am enjoying the story... the mouse and keyboard controls are soooooo clunky.

I will undoubtedly do what you suggested (especially before I jump into 3... give it time to price drop.)
  • Yea, it's the controls that made me not able to get through it completely as well, just sooo clunky. They fixed that in 2, so don't worry about having to deal with that again.

DO EEET NAO!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!